Wednesday 24 November 2010

Contents page for my school magazine.

I have made my contents similar to the Sugar magazine i evaluated earlier in my blog. I have placed the image of students into the corner, keeping the text clear by using the biggest size font for the page numbers, and the main headers. Under each subheading i have included information on what that area contains, using a dark blue that was used for the magazine title on the front cover. I have kept the background white to ensure all of the text is clear, which is a reason why i have kept all the text underneath the subheadings in black. The lines fill the empty space while also creating a link between the image of the students studying, bringing the pink from the bench, and the green and blue from the school's logo onto the page. Additionally, i have used the space on the students folder as an area to place text, ensuring that there is no blank spaces that distract from the contents page as a whole. Overall, i feel as though the space has been used wisely, i haven't overcrowded the page, but there is a fair amount of information on there to keep the reader entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment